~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bin & Seui

Camera: Minolta X-7A + Asahi Super-Takumar 55mm f1.8
Film: Agfa Vista 400
© Photo by Lian Leng






Was trying some nail polish at Shoppers last week when I spotted those two (let me digress here for a second, the nail polish was from Essie, called 'Meet me at sunset'~ For anyone into vibrant orangy-red, I would totally recommend it! and it goes superbly with tanned skin color!). 
It was Seui's hairdo and colorful outfit that got my attention first. But I also really liked Bin's earrings that were totally in style with his haircut.
Everything is from Korea, except for the iphone case from Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...