~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Monday 19 March 2012

Phillip & Andy

Camera: Canon TL & Hasselblad
Film: Solaris 400 & Portra 400 CN
© Photo by Lian Leng






@ Queen St. West

So pleased to have found these two! They totally stood out among the crowd. 
Despite the fact that I always promise the people I approach that "it'll only take 5min", I think I must have spent 15min with them, trying to get as many shots as possible.

(My favorite part in these shots --> Andy's reflection in the window ~)

Occupation: Student in advertising & Fashion intern at Flare (Phillip, left); Visual @ Harry Rossen (Andy, right)
Favorite items: Prada shoes from Harry Rossen (Phillip); Rag & bone jacket from Holt Renfrew (Andy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...