~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Thursday 4 October 2012

~ Night Out @ Cold Tea ~ Meagan & Melissa

Cold Tea is definitely one of my favorite go-to location in Kensington Market~! 
Beer at a very decent price, great interior design with rustic wooden benches, molding details on the walls, and a mixture of detailed wall papers with vibrant green paint. And to top it all, plenty of stylish people~
Spotted those two girls from a distance on the patio and asked them for a photograph. I really loved the background in this shot, which I find complemented these girls' styles.
I was pretty excited that night as I had decided to bring a flash for my vintage Minolta. Unfortunately, it was so dark outside, that I could barely see the settings on my camera, which resulted in underexposed shots as my flash failed to trigger. Luckily enough, with the help of my friend's iphone and some of my photoshoping skills, I managed to get a not too bad photo of these two lovely girls.
Meagan (Left)
Top: American Apparel
Shorts and bag: Value Village
Boots: Urban Outfitters

Melissa (Right)

Jacket: Value Village
Shorts: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...