~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Saturday 27 April 2013

Bianca & Dani

© Photos by Lian Leng
Analog camera: Minolta X-7A + Rokkor 55mm f1.7
Film: Fujicolor 400
I had come across Bianca & Dani's blog a few months ago and was immediately drawn to their unique and playfully eclectic fashion, so you can very well imagine my delight when I saw those two appear in front of  me. I must say that I have never seen anyone with such playful and quirky style as these two. And these girls are definitely having a lot of fun at it! (that rainbow on the first shot is one of the reason I love my new lens! it creates beautiful unexpected flares when used "à contre jour" and I think that a rainbow suits these two girls perfectly~)

Bianca
Occupation: Student in Fashion Communication/Writer/Jewelry Designer/Blogger @Kastor and Pollux
Earings: H&M
Jacket: Aritzia
Shirt dress: Michael Kors
Bag: Anthropologie
Shoes: Trippen

Dani
Occupation: Designer/Writer/Blogger @Kastor and Pollux
Hat: NTHNG
Jacket: Zara
Top: French Connection
Scarf: H&M
Plaid: Agyness Deyn x Dr. Martens
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Alexander Wang - Anouck Chelsea Boots
Bag: Alexander Wang - Diego Bucket Bag

~ Reproduce their Look ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...