~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Saturday 20 April 2013

Monika

© Photos by Lian Leng
Analog camera: Minolta x-7A + Rokkor 55mm f1.7
Film: Fujicolor 400
© Illustration by Qin Leng
I get the feeling that we're all getting tired of the winter that's been dragging for a bit too long this year...It particularly shows in the lack of color this season, with way too much black for my taste, and I must admit that I'm following the exact same pattern...the lack of sun and heat is draining all my inspiration.
It was therefore really refreshing to see Monika, with her bleached blond hair, red lipstick, and colorful top emerging from underneath her vintage black coat.
Occupation: Graphic Designer
Glasses: Warby Parker
Coat, shirt, shoes, purse: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...